Sunday 10 July 2011

Finally I am here....

Not new to writing but new to blogging....have been coaxed to start one since a long time by a dear friend...(Darshie....here i am and now i expect you to follow all my blogs, that is how and when I be truly dedicated to it)
I know the most I would be writing would be about books..movies and travel....


Movies....the latest I can talk about is Delhi Belly....what an awesome movie...a really good movie after a long time. I really liked the head bang...feet tapping song D K Bose or the other way round as it intended to be :) But it definitely makes some part of your body move....(feet, head, hands or lets say your lips to the lyrics)...
The humor is well placed in the movie...even though people are of the view that there were too many "sugar coated words" in it but whatever happened to the censor board...if they didnt mind it then we too should make a choice and watch it or ditch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment