Thursday 11 August 2011

Movies: A Dream, An Entertainer....Magic : 3 Movies


Movies are the best form of entertainment, I wait for the weekends not only because I get to laze around but also I try and watch as many movies I can.

As the 10 day challenge moves towards its end I now know why it is called as a challenge, cause it gets really difficult to narrow down your choices to a few.

I have watched many movies and loved many too, some because of the story some because of the characters.....but I am just going to mention the first 3 names that come to my mind to make this task of mentioning just 3 easier J

1. Life is Beautiful: I know everyone will agree with this one, it is a classic and a beautiful movie, a must watch!!! The movie stars Roberto Benigni who has also directed the film and is a co-writer. The movie is about how Roberto tries to hold his family together and help his son survive the horrors of a Jewish Concentration Camp.





2. P.S. I Love you: There is something nice about this movie because whenever it’s on TV I find myself watching it again and again as if I am watching it for the first time. Apart from that I love Gerard Butler in this movie with his Irish accent J




3. Sweet home Alabama: This is yet another movie that keeps me glued to it whenever it’s on TVJ. It’s a very sweet romantic comedy.




There are so many more that came across my mind and I wanted to put it down but no, I am going to stick to the challenge and there is going to be no cheating J

Hope you have watched these movies especially those who love romantic comedies like I do. J

No comments:

Post a Comment