Thursday 4 August 2011

“You can fall in love at first sight with a place as with a person” : Six Places



If I mention the world then I guess this challenge would end on point one itself J Our planet if blessed with so many wonderful places that its difficult to not want to see more every time you visit a place filled with abundant beauty.



For people who love to travel I am sure this would be a difficult one, I have listed below the Six places that top my list:

1.         Goa: I have been to this place several times and I still can’t get enough of it. Simply love it. I am planning a trip there shortly and so so looking forward to it.

2.         Kashmir & Kerala: I know these are two different places but both being located in my country I decided to club them together.

3.         Spain : Barcelona, I have been wanting to see this place since I saw the Hollywood flick Vicky, Cristina Barcelona J

4.         Canada: This is a beautiful place and since I have my aunt living there I want to go visit her and my little cousin too.

5.         Austria : For the beauty it beholds.....

6.         Home: Yes my home, wherever I go it’s my home I love the most.


This was fun…..thinking about the places and wanting to pack my bags and just take off….but alas, I have to get back to work…..

Coming up next 5 foods……….why only 5….good things in life and very few…that’s why….ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment