Saturday 6 August 2011

“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.”: 5 Foods


Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Well for me it’s the other way round. I am a foodie, not a great one though, that is, I do not live to eat….I eat to live J

Food is important not only for your existence but your nourishment too. Today I see people being so careful in what they eat and counting calories before they have that delicious yummy slice of cake.

Well, I am not like that, atleast not as of now. I like something I will just go grab it and it’s on its way to my tummy J and that explains the plump me…… J



Preparing this list of just 5 foods left me with a sense of betrayal towards all the other lovely food I have been gorging on all these years.

So with a heavy heart J and an empty tummy J I have listed below the 5 foods that I am extremely in love with:


1. Ghar ka Khana : Whatever my mum cooks, I just love everything she makes. She is an excellent cook. This would include Goan dishes which I know are a hit among many people.

2. Desserts: I am a big big fan of sweets, especially the Gulab Jamun. I love chocolates esp white chocolate.

3. Kebabs: Just love them. I know a small place in Santacruz, Mumbai called Nice….it has the yummiest kebabs.

4. Street food : Who can resist the chaat, vada pav, bhajiyas, bhutta, gola’s…… I love to indulge in them once in a while.

5. Tea & Coffee : I need a cup of tea in the morning or it’s just not my day!!!

There you go…..there were so many other dishes I wished to name but I would rather stick to these five for now.

There you go…..there were so many other dishes I wished to name but I would rather stick to these five for now.

Will be back soon with the next…..4 Books, this is gonna be difficult for me a book lover…. I am reading one at the moment and that’s the reason of the delayed post cause I just cant put the book down….maybe it will feature in the top 4 books in my next post…….

No comments:

Post a Comment