Saturday 13 August 2011

"Music - the medicine for the mind" : 2 Songs

Music is indeed a healer. We all go through ups and downs in our lives but a sure way to feel better even though you don't find a solution to your problem is to plug in your earphones and drift away with the music. It has helped me a lot to feel better when I am down. Listening to music makes me feel so so good....if its not reading then its music that i seek.


Anything that soothes my soul or makes me happy are my favorites. Hence its so so difficult to choose just 2. So again I will do the same, pick out just the 2 that pop into my head instantly.


1. Nothings gonna stop us now by Jefferson Starship






2. Tujhse Naaraz nahi zindagi from the movie Masoom....love the lyrics...!!!






I have many other favorites too, songs that I hear over and over again....my recent favorite is the song from Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara called Senorita...love Hrithik's voice in it...you should hear the remix version, you cant stop tapping your feet to it...


Wow, the challenge is coming to its end....just one more left....a picture of me...but I will post this only once I am back from Goa...yes I am going to Goa and I am so excited about it.....will be back on 21st....so my last post on the 10 day you challenge would be after I return.....


Till then Happy Independence Day and Happy Holidays!!!!
Jai Hind.



No comments:

Post a Comment